Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Knitting Club Meeting at Long Last!


IMG_2165
Originally uploaded by emily.foden
I know you thought I had forgotten, but I never did, and here it is... the "july" knitting club meeting will be held next Wednesday (August 6th) evening around 7 pm. All are welcome, even if you are not an official member of our Summer Knitting Club. Just bring yourself and some knitting (socks preferably). Sarah and I will be there with our sock projects from July, and I know that you can't wait to see how her Red Herring Sock has turned out!

In the end I only made it through 3 pairs of socks, but I'm quite happy with each of them. Reuban's Ribby Riverbeds were a big hit!

My Ocean Toes are the most comfortable socks I've worn in a long time, and they fit so well.

And my Embossed Leaves are certainly the prettiest socks that I have ever made.

Stay tuned for information about our August projects, and the prize draw for all club members at the end of the summer. Till then keep on knitting!

No comments: