Thursday, January 14, 2010

Klaralund, How I LOVE Thee!

I knit this sweater, Klaralund years ago using 8 skeins of Noro Silk Garden, my first expensive sweater. I actually bought the yarn at The Naked Sheep when Lorena owned the shop and now it hangs in the window. Weird!

It was such a popular sweater in August of 2004, that Wendy from wendyknits.net started a Knit A Long and hundreds of people joined in, including me!


Here's mine, currently hanging in all her glory in our window:





I couldn't bring my Klaralund to the store as the pattern was not available, which surprises me because it is a fantastic sweater to knit for your first one, it looks awesome and suits all body types. Go figure! But Noro but out a book recently, I'm sure you've heard of it -





This pattern is now available to be loved by more knitters.

No comments: