Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ravelympics Update

It may be a bit late for an update, but this is the first time I've stopped knitting long enough to fill you in (sorry)

So here is my Olympic project...

IMG_4894

IMG_4891

IMG_4895

Its Coraline By Ysolda Teague (don't you love her?!) and I knit it in Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool, which is super pretty! Its blocking right now, but in these pictures it hasn't been blocked yet. I'm all finished in time - with time to spare in fact- and I had to rip the entire body out once! So dramatic! Anyway, I just wanted to share. Hope everyone else is having fun with their Olympic knitting too; please bring it in to show me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily --
The sweater is simply stunning. I can't wait to see it in person when the next project class starts.
Congratulations!
wendy