Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fiona Ellis Class - March 27th

If you have wanted to take a class with Fiona Ellis, now is your chance. On March 27th from 9am to noon, Fiona will be teaching at the Naked Sheep again. If I could, I would have her teach every Saturday at our shop - she is one of the best instructors you can find. She is patient, has an unbelievable amount of knowledge, gives suggestions on the fly and will inspire you to knit, design, take chances with colour and challenge you to come up with designs you will totally use in the future.


In the process of planning her next class, Fiona asked if she could loan us some of her sweaters to display in the shop and I jumped at her offer. Here they are sitting in a prestigious spot in the store:








And one of my favourite sweaters that I am going to knit for next winter, Order and Chaos




This sweater is a bit big for me, but hey I'll knit the smaller size so that it fits me and I think I will knit it with the best yarn on the planet - Rowan Cocoon.

No comments: