Thursday, December 10, 2009

Past Newsletters and Finished Object!

I finally figured out how to link to our past newsletters. Technology isn't always my best friend, but figuring out a way to get them up on this blog wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. See to the right and a bit down and you can read through all our past newsletters.


On to knitting. One of Naked Sheep Peeps, Erica knit Opart from knitty.com using Cascade 220 superwash. She used three balls of each the cream and the purple and 4.5mm needles. She started this project in the summer with hopes of finishing it before the baby was due to arrive in November - and she did it! Go Erica Go!!!!


I totally love knitting blankets and when someone wants to knit one I am all over it! Hint, hint - I love them so much that one is about to make an appearance on the blog soon.....

No comments: