Thursday, April 1, 2010

NAMASTE

These bags are GORGEOUS! I love them so much that I considered running away with them...

IMG_5275

IMG_5278

But my conscience got the better of me and I put them back on the shelves (for everyone else to admire!)

So, here is the scoop. We got it a bunch of new Laguna bags and their newest style the Monroe bag. We have them in black, red, teal and eggplant...so pretty!!

IMG_5279

Laguna bags are $75 and the Monroe bags are $85. These bags are perfect for knitters, they have great compartments inside for storing all your knitting notions, patterns and other bits.

IMG_5272

IMG_5269

We love these bags, and use them as our everyday purses...though there is always some knitting in the mix too!

1 comment:

Vera said...

These bags are gorgeous! Love them!