Sunday, April 25, 2010

a little progress

I think I've already shown you the cute little baby sweater that I'm kntting with Baby Cashmerino. the pattern is the Playful Stripes Cardigan By Alana Dakos of Never not Knitting. Cute!

Anyway, I thought I'd give you an update on my progress (since I'm always demanding them from you folks) here you go...

IMG_5419

IMG_5420

IMG_5421

IMG_5422


...at the moment the amount of ends that I have to weave in is terrifying me, but I think it will all be worth while. I'm super happy with the colours I chose, but have realized that all the colours of Baby Cashmerino look great together! You could close your eyes and grab 5 balls and they will always look good. At the moment I am finishing up the neckband, with just underarms to graft and a buttonband to knit...so close to completion.
I have made some modifications; I'm repeating the adorable picot edging on the neckband, i wanted some conitnuity from the bottom of the sweater...plus I love picot edging! I also plan on modifying the button band, no big deal, but I'll fill you in when I decide what to do there.

well, thats all for now!
happy knitting!

No comments: