Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rowan Cocoon

Most likely you have seen this sample in the shop, but want to pop it up here on the blog! We knit Juliet with 4 balls of Rowan Cocoon in the smallest size. Rowan Cocoon is one of my most favourite yarns - it is a 80% Merino, 20% Kid Mohair blend knit up to 14 stitches/4" on 7mm needles. Each ball contains 126 yards and cost $16.95. It is so soft and heavenly to knit with I was quite said when this project ended.

I am mainly a product knitter and this knit was no different, but at the end I felt sad the whole process was finished. I guess I have to find another project to knit with it - maybe a scarf! Yeah, that is what I'll do - once I've finished knitting the bazillion other projects I have on the needles.







Missy from The Painted Fleece, knit us this beautiful sample with 2 balls of Cocoon on 10mm needles. The pattern is yours with the purchase of cocoon!


A few colours we have:



We also received the latest Rowan Cocoon Book:





No comments: