Thursday, October 1, 2009

personal footprints...

...for Insouciant Sock Knitters!

We all loved (though we may have struggled a little bit with) New Pathways for Sock Knitters, Cat Bordhi's first sock book. Fearless sock knitters step forward because your world is about to be rocked by Cat's second sock book; Personal Footprints for Insouciant Sock Knitters.

IMG_3788

I can't say much more about the book at this point, as I haven't had the chance to read through it thoroughly yet. I can tell you, however, that you should keep you eyes out for some amazing socks, which are sure to be walking the streets of Toronto this winter!

I almost forgot...Cat has updated one I my favourite patterns from New Pathways, the Coroilis sock! Now you can knit it in an all new construction, but to find out what that is you'll have to take a look at her new book!

No comments: