Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You've been asking for an update...

and at long last, here it is...

DSC01039

My Wisteria sweater is comming along wonderfully! Just last week I seperated the arms and moved onto knitting the stocking stitch body of the sweater. I'm quite pleased to report that it's knitting quickly now that I'm finished with the cables. Because I'm knitting with Malabrigo I seem to want to spend every moment knitting (luckily for you customers I've been able to pull myself away from my knitting long enough to help you select yarn!)This is turning out to be a very soft and luxurious sweater!
I expect that I'll have the body done quickly, and then I'll be back to grumbling about cabling and having to concentrate. Until then you will find me gleefully knitting on the body next time you visit the shop!
I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress, and to all concerned, there will certainly be more of my lovely sahpire green colourway coming in! (which is much more splendid in person than in the above photo, you really must see it in person to understand!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Emily, that is seriously lovely. I can't wait to "meet" it in person this Sunday morning. I'm dying to look at the Milabrigo and the new Silk Garden colours! I hope that you still have some left by the weekend.
Wendy