Sunday, September 20, 2009

MALABRIGO

I know that I don't need to bother telling you just how much we adore Malabrigo...you already know. I'm just giving you a heads up that 9 new colours just came in! Yippeeee! We have restocked some of your favourites; polar morn, vaa, pearl ten, lavanda and more!

IMG_3738

And most exciting of all (I think) we made sure to get a bunch of the lovely saphire green that I'm knitting "Wisteria" with.

IMG_3742

I was starting to feel bad about shoo-ing folks away from my stash of sweater yarn, so this new shipment came just in time!

We also received a lovely selection of colours in Malabrigo's delicate and super soft lace weight yarn... At $11.95 a skein and 400 yards - it is a great deal! Make a scarf, sweater, cowl - whatever your heart desires - you will love knitting with this yarn.

IMG_3740

Happy Knitting!

No comments: