Saturday, July 31, 2010

Update - Granny Square Blanket

I am getting closer and closer to finishing Jay's giant granny square blanket. It is much, much bigger than this picture here! I do have other pictures but we are having PC issues at home where I upload to Flickr. I think I have about 8 more colours to go and then it will fit her double bed.



Maybe I'm fooling myself, but I think I am close to the end, although you can't tell from here.



I am using Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino on a 3.25mm hook - call me crazy, why would I choose a sport weight yarn for my first giant crochet blanket? I have no freaking idea, but I am loving it! I can't wait to start my next crochet blanket - a ripple blanket is next up - except this time I am going to use Cascade Eco in cream, medium and dark brown. I am hoping mine will look similar to this ONE.



Beautiful, non?

No comments: