Friday, April 3, 2009

WIP's

It's a beautiful rainy spring day today at the store, and I thought I'd take a minute and let you all know what we're working on in the store.

Firstly, Kim is making the beautiful Topaz Dress from the latest Knitty. It's in Malabrigo, and you just have to give it a squeeze as you walk by, it's that soft!

DSC00540


Emily, not surprisingly is working on a lace shawl - Ishbel, from Ysolda's Whimsical Little Knits Collection. She's making it out of one of my favourite colours of Tanis sock yarn - Chestnut!

DSC00538


I, on a complete polar opposite from Emily am working a super simple Tomten Jacket (Ravelry Link) from Elizabeth Zimmermann. It's done all in garter stitch, which makes it great end-of-term knitting for me! I'm using the new Estelle Cloud Cotton we got in recently, and am loving it - for me that's high praise, as I'm not usually a cotton person - tearing me away from wool is very difficult!

DSC00541

No comments: