Friday, October 29, 2010

CLEARANCE SALE!

It is with great sadness I am writing my last post...The shop is closing and I must sell everything! BTW - knit night will continue until the end!

Starting on October 30th until everything is sold, we are having a sale on everything!
30% off all yarn (alot is already marked down to 50%). Come for first choice - there are so many great yarns you don't want to miss out on:

sweet georgia cashsilk lace
rowan yarns (cocoon, big wool, felted tweed)
berroco (peruvia quick, lustra, alpaca fine
malabrigo (rasta, chunky, worsted, lace! - and great colours too!)
painted fleece
silky wool
cascade 220 and superwash, eco (colours, heathers and naturals)
noro (silk garden, retro, bonbori and many more!)
freedom spirit
mission falls
alot of cottons
AND SO MUCH MORE (that I can't name because I cant remember everything we have!)

40% off everything else! Roving, books, magazines, patterns, roving, spindles, kits, bags, buttons! Stock up soon - items will go very, very, very quickly.

We are also selling the Ikea Units ($40), some samples (mostly scarves), the table ($50), shelving units (the ones the book are housed in - $25 each)


EVERYTHING MUST GO! Everything Must Go!
**EVERYTHING IN THE SHOP MUST BE SOLD ASAP!**
**EVERYTHING IN THE SHOP MUST BE SOLD ASAP!**
**EVERYTHING IN THE SHOP MUST BE SOLD ASAP!**

2 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

I'm just so so sorry to hear you are closing. I live in the north end but try to get down to your shop every so often. I hope things go well and quickly for you with the sale!

Donna said...

That is very sad news :(
I'm sorry to hear that the shop is closing. Like the previous commenter, I don't live in the area, but enjoy reading your news and getting to the shop whenever possible. All the best for the future.