Monday, September 8, 2008

Hi all, Lisa here! I am so exciting to be the new owner of the Naked Sheep and share all the wonderful changes the store has gone through in the last month. Not only has the store been flipped upside down (in a good way!), but we have received some great yarns and patterns. Not to mention we have decided to bring in Addi Turbo circulars, hot books and tonnes more lace and sock yarn.

I am not lying, this is only one bin of our sock yarn, but one of the best: Malabrigo Sock yarn...Yummy!

Malabrigo Sock Yarn - Oh My!

Want more? Our own Naked Sheep colourway, dyed by Maggie of Dyed In The Wool Handmade:

Naked Sheep Colourway

It is so beautiful that words can't explain how fabulous this sock yarn is. Thanks Maggie!

Here are two ladies that are regulars at the Sheep. Kathryn (on the right) is celebrating her birthday by doing the only thing I would do - knitting with a great friend:

Mary-Ann and Kathryn - B-Day Celebration

We also received the new Interweave Felt magazine - the projects in this magazine are super fun to make, more copis of the fall issue of Vogue and Interweave knits. The first batch of these issues sold out too quickly, so we brought in more.

Hope to knit with you soon.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely Malabrigo sock yarn - wonder when we will be able to get them in Australia?

Samantha said...

I love that Naked Sheep sock yarn! That is yarn that would definitely inspire some socks to come off my needles. :)

I have spoken to the husband and he has agreed that if we have time before xmas he'll bring me to the store for a little shopping. I will have to let you know when so you are actually there (it'd be on a weekend). YAY!

Now that there is a Mountain Equipment Co-Op opening in Burlington I won't have a reason to go to Toronto ... except for the Naked Sheep! Double YAY!! LOL

Maggie said...

Thanks guys! I'm so happy you like the yarn. :) Can't wait to come visit the shop.

Chelle said...

I love the Naked Sheep colourway! That Maggie is pretty talented!!